Sunday, January 9, 2011

Reiki with the Bison in San Francisco


Hi folks, recently I was out in San Francisco, and we had a chance to go visit the bison in Golden Gate Park. It was a very windy day, but the sun was out, and as I stood near the bison enclosure, I sent Reiki to the bison, and felt the energy travel from my hands to them, and I was able to get a sense of their energy as well. They seemed to be so peaceful there, enjoying the sun and munching away on the grass, and I was able to feel their quiet, gentle energy, and as I did this I felt my own energy slow down. It is so important to remember this calm, especially while living in New York City!



I know the above picture looks a bit humorous. These three looked like they had found the perfect warm, soft place in the grass and they didn't want to move.




Below is a little video of them. I wish I could have gotten in closer to shoot this, but you can still get a sense of their calm. I am always reminded of how much we can learn from animals about enjoying the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment