Sunday, June 28, 2009

Garbanzo on the Confidence Course


Hi everyone. I'm back in NYC now and my dear cat Garbanzo is glad I'm back but a bit worried that I'll leave him again. Today he was running around squeaking at me and a bit agitated, so I ran him through a little confidence course with orange cones. He was lured using a treat, of course. We had done this for several days before I went to the training, so I was also curious to see what would happen, having a week break. Just for clarification, this video begins near the end of the course going one direction, then I give him a treat and go back in the other direction. At some point, I'll get someone else to film so you can have a better view. Well done, Garbanzo! and then below, you will see the result, he went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment