Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mayor's Alliance Cats August 16 - Vaska and Ziggy


Vaska is an extremely comfortable cat, even though he has a rather wistful-looking face above. If you look below you will see how at ease he is after just a bit of TTouch. He stretches right out on his side. I tend to do the larger TTouches like the abalone TTouch, llama TTouches and Noah's march with the back of my hand down his back especially when he is in this position, as this can be a position which be followed by over-stimulation, so I don't want to do anything too vigorous to a cat stretched out like this.

Ziggy (below) is also an extremely social guy, he comes right to the front of his cage and rubs his head right into my hands. I do ear strokes, TTouches on his head, some TTouches around the outside of his mouth and circles and strokes down his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment