Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mayor's Alliance Cats - August 16: Irene


Irene s a petite, beautiful cat with medium length fur who I had my first session with a week ago at the boarding facility where I am working on Mayor's Alliance rescue cats through Tavi & Friends' TTouch-in-rescue program.

Last week Irene was shy but was receptive to Ttouch and became more comfortable as I worked with her. This week she became more and more comfortable, and now what she does is very sweet, she will go away to take a break, but then come back to me for some more TTouch. she is still hesitant about being touched much on her body but she is getting used to it little by little. The touches on her body I am generally doing using the back of my hand, so it will be a more gentle touch. I do llama touches and Noah's marches (long strokes) using the back of my hand.

In the videos below, you will see part of our session together. I look forward to working with this dear being more. I do wonder what her vision is like, as she is cross-eyed, and wonder if this has something to do with her shyness.





No comments:

Post a Comment