Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Tails for Olivia!

Hi folks - some months back, I worked with a very fearful rescue cat named Olivia (through the Picasso Veterinary Fund/Mayor's Alliance/Tavi and Friends).  Below, you will see a video of me working with her.  Though she was quite shy, I knew that once she could shed some of her fear, a gentle, sweet being was underneath.  As I continued to work with her, I could do the TTouches directly with my hands.  And she grew to enjoy contact more each time.





I am happy to say that she was adopted, and today this beautiful photo below came my way from Barbara Tolan from the Mayor's Alliance.  You can see how comfortable she is.  This certainly made my day!!

Thank you so much to Barbara and all from these organizations who work so hard to find these dear creatures forever homes.  This photo brings such joy to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment